Unconventional Business Group Facilitator
Integrity Resource Center is looking for experienced small business owners who may be retired, semi-retired, or an existing business owner who has the capacity to lead a monthly Unconventional Business Group. They must have a passion for leading a business God’s way and desire to be part of helping others to do likewise.
We are looking for leaders who can facilitate a 3 to 3 ½ hour a month meeting with 5 to 10 business owners in the group. The target market for the groups are small business owners with 10 employees or less.
This is a volunteer position that will be facilitating a group of members who pay monthly dues to participate. Because of this we need a consistent and dedicated leader who can commit to a minimum of 12 months and be willing to invest 5 to 10 hours a month in total time for leading, prepping, and following up with the group.
The Unconventional Business group facilitator (UBGF) is responsible for facilitating and leading a group of business owners and/or professionals in discussion and learning about the principles and practices of the book Unconventional Business.
This position requires an estimated 5-10 hours of preparation and facilitation time per month.
- Read, study and understand the Unconventional Business model
- Review and understand monthly lesson plans and prepare for facilitation of group discussion and learning
- Review scripture that may relate to any particular lesson
- Facilitate the group discussion through lecture, videos, small group breakouts etc.
- Provide a safe learning environment by ensuring confidentiality of participant dialogue
- Encourage transparency and refrain from judgement of participants comments
- Maintain the group focus on the current lesson plan
- Identify/recruit future program facilitators/group leaders
- Effectively read and understand teaching material
- Good organizational and facilitation skills
- Ability to demonstrate grace
- Ability to demonstrate independent judgement
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to ask pertinent questions and facilitate open discussion
- Ability to communicate with empathy, patience, grace and clarity.
- Ability to remain calm when pressured and challenged by participants
- Passion for “doing business” using biblically based principles
Previous or current business owner or business professional with 1-2 years of training, facilitation, public speaking or teaching experience in a business or secular environment. Must have familiarity and knowledge of the Bible.
To apply fill out this application and email to Rick Boxx at firstname.lastname@example.org